6/7/15

Exploring Abstraction (May and June 2015)

Rubber Cement Resist Abstract - This is the first pass with the rubber cement both by dribbling and using the brush.  I added color after it was dry.  This can be done with watercolor, gouache, and acrylic.

Rubber Cement Resist Abstract - This is the second pass with the rubber cement both by dribbling and using the brush.  I added more color after it was dry.

Rubber Cement Resist Abstract - This is the Third pass with the rubber cement both by dribbling and using the brush.  I added more color after it was dry.  I then removed the rubber cement.

Rubber Cement Resist Abstract - I have now started to think about composition, center of interest, and movement.  I am using value and color to work on these things, to create interest and to move the eye.  It has a ways to go yet..