6/24/15

Colored Pencil Exploration (May and June 2015)

I have worked on the water some (it still needs work) and have worked on the bottom of his body near the water and his wing.  I added white with the Stabilo pencil into the beak and chest area.  The pelican needs only a little more work.  The water will require some time to bring to the level of the bird.

This is the start of a second man.  I started with the white, added the light peach, and worked in the browns (the darker brown and the red brown)

I have fixed some of the issues and worked more on the hair, the cap, his beard, and started on the shirt.  I also started to smudge some black in the background for those of us who dirty up our paper...  He still needs wuite a bit of refining, more values (a lot more) and some details.