6/12/15

BAL Mixed Media (June 2015)I added

This is the extra paint painting.  I poured the little bit of acrylic left onto the paper, sprayed it, and moved it around.

Acrylic (could also use watercolor).  I mixed a brown and started on the values painting the shadows and used white to start the highlights.  I added more green and orange in the dark areas.

Acrylic with Liquitex Clear Gesso and the start of colored pencil on top.  This is an example from another class.  It is not done, but getting close.

Pen & Ink.  I added yellow watercolor (could also use acrylic) to the background and used blues and greens for the berries and leaves.

Added a little more pencil in the shadow areas.  This now needs refining (next class).

First I used white, then blue, and last I added yellow.  Next is the red (next class).

This is a caulk tree on mixed media paper.