10/24/15

BAL Mixed media (October 2015)

I added a little more ink to this piece.

I finished adding the blue to the background.  I worked on some of the buds and leaves, i still have some to finish of course.  

I added more watercolor pencil to the ornament on the left.  I added more colored pencil over the watercolor on the ornament on the right.

I added a little more colored pencil to the ornament on the left.

I have added quite a bit more colored pencil to her face and hair.  There is more work to be done, some refining and adding of more values and color.

This is a piece also on plexi done as a demo in a workshop.  it is a bit further along than the one we have done.  I have a bit more to do, but it is close to complete.  I used the same process that we did in class.

This is a piece started on yupo.  First I added color to the yupo and allowed it to dry.  Then I transferred the drawing with white transfer paper.  I used a brush with water and a paper towel to remove some of the color to create values and form.  I added some color back in some places.  the background especially needs work and the whole piece needs refinement.

This is yupo with the color I applied in class.