9/29/16

CW Sertoma, August, September, October 2016

This photo was taken with my phone, so it is not great.  This is after working a bit more on the face,

I worked more on the face as well as the veil. I added a few shadows to the face, worked on the eye and a few details.  Still needs more darks and need to work more on the clothing

This photo was taken with my phone, so it is not great.  This was wet-on-dry upright.  I used a warm and cool yellow.  I made sure the flower was covered and left some white areas in the background.

I used a blue tinted a little towards green on the background.  I went around the petals.  This paper seems to be missing the sizing so it will be interesting...

This photo was taken with my phone, so it is not great.  I used very light and wet color (a blue-green, reddish purple, and yellow).  I painted the color all over, it is a little brighter than in this photo.

Sprinkled a tiny bit of Brusho on the painting and sprayed it with water.  You can also try sanding and spritz it with water (sand paper and watercolor pencils).  After that dried I painted the cow with a light wash of the blue-green reddish-purple, and yellow.  These steps are all the under painting.  Have fun with this one.