9/22/16

CW Sertoma August/September/October 2016

I worked more on the petals, added dark to the center, and glazed blue over most of the background to create more contrast.  Needs a little more work, but getting close. 

Darkened the stomach area and worked on the piling.  It needs some feather texture and a few darks on the piling.

This is the second pass (taken inside with my phone so not a great shot as far as color and value).  I worked on the face adding more color and some value.

This is after the next 2 passes.  First I started adding some darks and details to the face.  Then I started working on the head scarf (M mixed a blue that leans towards green).  I added a bit of rose as well.  I splattered some with the blue color I mixed.  I gently lifted any that landed on the face with a damp, clean brush and a paper towel.