3/12/21

Zoom Watercolor Pencil Class, March 2021

Using magenta, I shaded dry watercolor pencil on the two front cherries in the dark and more purple areas and into the shadows..  On the back cherry I am demonstrating adding the watercolor pencil to the paper already wet.  

I added Pale Geranium Lake to the red areas.  I Painted it pre-wet onto the back cherry.

I added Light Yellow Glaze and Dark Chrome Yellow to the stems.

I added a layer of Dark red to the dark areas of the cherries and into the shadows.  If I did not have Dark Red I would add more Magenta.  I painted it onto the back cherry.

I added Black to the cherries in the dark areras and shadows.  I painted it onto the back cherry.




I wet the front cherries and shadows.

I added Burnt Ochre, Black, and Light Green to the stems.

I wet the stems.

I shaded Warm gray V onto the background very lightly.

I wet the background, sanded more gray and a little color into the wet background, and used a brush to lightly paint it vertically.