8/16/18

NCBG ICP August 2018Black and white side with white \


Colored pencil on Dura-Lar Matte, a white background with color added to the color side.  I have not finished adding color everywhere. 

Color added on the color side.  This is not complete yet.  I lightly shaded canary yellow over the entire piece, lightly.  I used canary yellow, spanish orange and scarlet lake on the petals. I used canary yellow, grass green, dark green and yellow chartreuse on the leaves and stem, lightly so far.  I will add a red or red brown if the green becomes too "fake green" as it can sometimes look.  I used grass green and peacock blue added lightly to the bird.  I added canary yellow, terra cotta, and dark brown to the middle part.  There is more color work left.

Black and white side with a color behind it so you can see the whites and light areas.

Color side with a colored paper behind it.