8/2/18

DAC CP July & August 2018

I worked more on the white of the egg in the middle and along the left bottom edge.

Color side.  I erased some color ( as a demo on how easy it is to start over) and added another section of color.

Black and White side

The first pass of color using black grape and accidentally peacock blue although the blue will be a nice addition later.

Added more peacock blue, especially to the clothing. For this addition of peacock blue I uses a small strainer to add bits of pencil to a container and added a little rubbing alcohol to make something like a paint with the pencil.  Painted it in the areas I needed it to go on her clothes and face.  Added a layer of skin color using terra cotta, dark brown, light peach and white.  Melted this second layer on the face.  I have more melting to do on her clothes.

Started working with white, light peach, terra cotta, peacock blue and dark brown on her skin to refine and detail.  I do not pan to melt again. Worked mostly on the light side of her face so far and a little in the shadows.