5/1/18

DAC Mixed Media April and May 2018

I worked on the middle and the bottom petals.  In the middle I scribbled with colors such as terra cotta, dark brown, scarlet lake, indigo, spanish orange, yellow chartreuse and white.  I made sure it looked textured using scribbling/scumbling to imply the actual texture of the object. I then worked on the petals.  I used white to shape and lighten and correct and soften.  I used canary yellow and spanish orange for the color.  I used scarlet lake and cadmiun orange plus indigo for the shadows (along with the yellows and white).  The petals need a little more work, but they are well on the way.  The niddle part is very close.  I will make adjustments to the center as needed after I work on the flower and background more.

I worked on the windows and started on the grill and headlights at home.  I will work on this in class for those who need to see it.  let me know.