10/6/16

BAL Mixed Media (September 2016)

Colored pencil on off-white mat board.  I added more shadow and a few more details.  It needs a bit more work of course.  So far I have used pomegranate, true blue, indigo, canary yellow.  

Colored pencil over a watercolor textured background on watercolor paper (cold press).  I worked on the face, background, and head covering a little more adding shadows and details.  It still needs more work.  So far I have used white, scarlet lake, pomegranate, true blue, canary yellow, indigo, sienna brown

Loose watercolor flower painting on Stonehenge paper enhanced with colored pencil.  I worked more on a few petals, added yellow to the background which helped define the flower, and started working on a leaf.  So far I have used, white, canary yellow, pomegranate, true blue, indigo.

This is wet-on-dry watercolor painted upright on an easel.  This is after the second pass.