11/15/17

Sertoma Continuing Watercolor October & November 2017

I darkened the background and made it have some texture.  I might glaze some yellow in, possibly.  I used gouache to clean up some edges. This one is very close o being complete.  Might do some nit picky things here and there.

I softened the transitions in the face with a soft brush and water and a paper towel.  I added dark and texture to the hair.  Have more texture to add, especially on the top and down the front of the hair.  I added more darks to her face as well as very light color.  It still needs quite a bit of work and some small corrections here and there (her left eye is one), but it's coming along.

I used gouache and scrubbing to fix some edges (there is more to do).  I plan to add some paths of dark and to scrub some dark from the middle and add some light color and to detail and add values to the leaves and lemons.  I like what I have but it need a lot of fixing and refining.