7/30/17

Sertoma Painting People in watercolor (July and August 2017)

This is what it looked like after class

The addition of more masking.  I applied no more after this.  The reason it is gray now is because I used a different type of masking (Pebeo Drawing Gum).

This was taken when very wet.  This is a pour with reddish purple and then the addition of a little red.

Still wet, after I tilted and let some run off.

This is how it looks when dry.

This is wet after a pour of warm yellow

This is how it looks dry

This is wet (and blurry...).  This is after a pour of a blue purple color.  I wet in front of the face, around the hat and on the back a little.  I kept the pour off of most of the face.

This is how it looks dry.

This is wet.  This is a pour, concentrated on the face and top third of the painting, of a reddish orange color.

This is how it looks dry.

This is how it looks after the masking is removed (I let it dry overnight before removing the masking).

This is wet on parts.  This is a partial pour around the ear with an orange color and around the clothing.  I thought the masking was a bit too light so colored it a little.

This is how it looks dry.