8/17/21

NCBG ACP August, 2021

 

This is how it looked after class and after I re-established the drawing.

This is how it looked after the Zoom session today.  I Worked on another apple, demonstrated some branches, and worked on the leaf.  I used the same colors as I used in class om the apples and branches.

I shaded dark phthalo green onto the dark part of the leaf.  I added dark red in the darker parts. Then I wet the dark part of the leaf to dissolve the color.  I used white on the light parts of the leaf and wet that as well. 


I worked on the apple and the leaves and branches that were left using all of the same colors.  I wet them to dissolve the color.  I may do a few more things this evening or tomorrow morning before class so that I will no longer need to use water (unless necessary later on or some reason).