7/16/21

Zoom Colored Pencil Class July, 2021

This is the one I worked on during class with the white and the cream.

This is the one I worked on before class with the white and the cream.  This is the under-drawing.  There are a few areas that will need to be changed which is usual at this point.


This is the one I did before class with color shaded over the white and cream.  I used Copenhagen blue, terra cotta, burnt ochre, Spanish orange, and dark umber plus a little black near the eye.  You can see in the pupil that the black pencil spot is darker than my paper.

This is the mixing, blending, lifting, and erasing I did before we started the hawk.  The places where the texture does not come through were from the colorless blender (which I would not use until the end or close to the end of a piece).