9/17/19

Sertoma CW August and September, 2019

Started adding shadows to the back pear.  Need to add more shadows and some details on the pears.

Added some more shadows on the body and the head.  Need to keep adding shadows as well as details and texture.  I worked on his p\face near the nose adding the shadows and textures on his muzzle.  I used white gouache to show how to add highlights and fix areas.


This is after the second pour that I did at home before class.  I used orange and yellow again.  it needed to be a bit darker.  I apologize as the quality of this photo is poor.

I wet the paper within the outline of the woman.  I added a slightly neutralized blue to start shading her, adding shadows. A color can be neutralized adding the color opposite to it on the color wheel.

I used a purple brown to add more shadows.  I added this brown into the hair as some of the skin peeks through the hair.  I will add more shadows and color to the face and add more color and dark to the hair in the next class.