3/19/19

Sertoma CW March & April 2019

I started shading the Ibis.  I used purple and yellow similar to what I used on the background.  I worked mostly wet in wet.  I also worked on the legs (still need a few more shadows on the legs and feet).  At the same time as the legs and feet I added the shadow underneath the bird.  I used purple and orange on the shadow under the bird.  The shadow needs a few more dark areas.  I will work on adding darks and some details next class.  Should be able to finish this one next class. 

I wet the front grass area up into the wheels and dropped in green and a little yellow.  I wet and dropped in the blue and orange  on more car panels.  I worked on the grill and bumper, the first pass was to wet the entire grill and bumper dropping in light color - blue and brown.  Then on the second pass I added some of the dark spaces and I worked on the bottom right rust and started one of the four parts on the bumper that stick out (not sure what to call them).  I also added light color to the headlights.  Will work on one next class.  I will also need to add shadows and highlights to the car panels I dropped color into.