1/12/17

CW Glen Eden/Sertoma January & February 2017

First wet the background  around the fish (put some water on a tail) and drop in color (I used turquoise and various blues).  While it was still wet, shiny, but not puddles, I dropped on some salt and let it sit and do it's work.  After that was dry I brushed off the salt and started adding color to the fish, staying light (which means lots of water).

First wet the background around the flowers and drop in color (I used rose, cerulean, some mixed green, a warm and cool yellow).  While it was still wet, shiny, but not puddles, I dropped on some salt and let it sit and do its work.  After that was dry I brushed off the salt and painted the branches using a mixed brown (3 primaries leaning towards red and yellow).  Then i painted the leaves and shaded the flowers (with rose).  Everything was painted light, I will add darks and details later.