3/25/15

Aqueous Acrylic & Gouache (March & April 2015)

Acrylic.  I added dark to the rooster's body.  I worked on highlights and shadows and added details basically drawing with the paint.  I added brown for the eye with a spot of black (it needs highlights still). 

Gouache.  I added highlights and shadows as well as some details.

Acrylic.  I made an orange/brown color for the dishes.  I painted them paying some attention to shadows.I added a glze of the dish color to the white window trim.  I added a blue glaze to the left side.  I added a very light glaze of the orange/brown to the utensils.

Acrylic.  The photo is not good, if I can get a better one I will replace it.  I transferred the drawing with Saral white transfer paper.  I then used white paint and started to paint the highlights.  This is a value study of light on dark.