4/17/14

Aqueous Acrylics & Gouache (March and April 2014)

Acrylic.  I started to do a value study with white

Acrylic.  On the left side I have glazed some color over the area.  I have added a few darks around the headlight as well.  

Gouache.  I started adding white to the light areas doing a value study.

Gouache.  I have added some more white, some blue, and some dark areas.  I added texture to the headlight on the right.

Acrylic.  I have added some shadow areas, allowed them to dry, and then added white (in a feather texture) over the topf of the dark to blend it in some.  I have added more white to the light areas as well.  I have toned down the background with some greens and blues.  It needs more toning down.

Gouache.  I have added some more darks and more lights and texture and details.  I have gone over the background toning down the texture.  It needs a bit more toning down still.