4/2/19

Sertoma CW March and April 2019I added a few darks

I am in the process of refining and detailing.  I added a few small darks, still need a few more.  This is very close to complete, I will spend time staring at it to determine what it needs and then add and subtract things as needed.  This is the end process and takes a few weeks mostly just looking at it from time to time.

I added the background car in the windows, some rust on the main car and many darks.  I will continue adding darks and working on unfinished areas.

I wet the face and started dropping in colors to create brown (a warm red, blue mixture (the two blues mixed together and a warm yellow)  After it was dry I rewet the area on the cheek and around the nose and added more shadow starting to shape the nose.  I then added a warm dark for the nostril and dropped in some warm brown orange while it was wet.  I pulled the bottoom of the nostril into the shadow above the upper lip.  I wet the arm and scarf area by her neck and dropped in color, have not shaded those yet.  Wet the areas (not touching) on her head scarf and started dropping in color.