2/12/18

Sertoma CW Jan. & Feb. 2018

Added more darks and some details to the trees, road and grass.  Have more to do, but it's coming along

Added more darks and lifted some lights and also demonstrated gouache.  Worked on the stem a little as well. 

The color is off on the bottom half.  I worked on this before class adding the hair on the right and starting on the bottom of the shirt.  I also added a light wash to the background.

I worked on the shadows on both faces, darkened the hair on the left and demonstrated adding dark strands and lifting/scrubbing out light strands.  Put a light shadow over the entire right side of the front girls face. I worked on a section of her hair to show you how to do the wisps on her face (need to finish darkening her hair).  I added shadows to her face and worked on the darks in her eyes.  I worked on the bottom of the shirts adding a little bit of detail and adding a light wash over the bottom white fluffy parts.  There is as ever more to do.