4/15/15

Aqueous Acrylic & Gouache (March & April 2015)

Acrylic.  I am close to complete.  I have changed the shape on the back of the rooster and it needs another pass with the dark.  I added some details and enhanced some values today to improve him.  I will spnd some time looking and making small adjustments as needed.

This has a ways to go.  I worked on the background dark, the tablecloth, and the bowls on the right as well as the window (which still needs help).  I may add a glaze of a muted blue to the tablecloth.  I may slightly darken the window frame and I will continue working on the bowls and pots.

Acrylic.  He is close to complete.  The photo is a bit washed out.  I added color washes over the white today.  I made a few passes, one color and the other with white to re-establish highlights.  When you add the color it often diminishes the value contrasts and they need to be re done.  I will study him and decide what it needs.