10/10/13

Aqueous Acrylic & Gouache (September/October 2013)

Acrylic.  I have added more darks and color and started adding the texture of the fur.  I used white on the eye and when it was dry painted it bright yellow.  It needs to be shaded.

Gouache.  I have added more darks and color.  I need to add the texture of the fur.  I used white on the eye,  it needs to be painted  bright yellow and then shaded.

Acrylic.  I used a dark red to tone down the texture of the background and to darken the background.  I also used the dark red on the hair.

Gouache.  I added dark blue in front of her face to pop it forward.  I added brown to the hair.

Acrylic.  First I painted the 'local color'.  Next I started to add the highlights and shadows with white and dark purple.

Gouache.  I painted the local color.