2/12/13

Mixed Media (Jan/Feb) - Sertoma



Colored pencil over half of an abandoned watercolor painting of a building   These are the last two goose/duck photos I took of my progress.  I have worked more on the color and values as well as details mostly with colored pencil.  I has more work, but is getting close.  I mostly used white, true blue, orange, and indigo so far.


Colored pencil over and acrylic painting of a horse that has been prepped with Acrylic Ground for Pastel.  These are the two versions of the horse as ore colored pencil has been added.  I am working on values, texture, color and details.  


Colored pencil over a watercolor exercise paper.  These are the beginning of the magnolia being superimposed over the watercolor exercises.  I have used white, canary yellow, grass green, scarlet lake, and indigo so far.

Colored pencil and pen & ink over a watercolor parrot painting on primed Masonite prepped with Absorbent Ground.  This is the parrot with more ink added.

Last pass of the rubber cement and acrylic before the rubber cement was removed.

This is after the rubber cement has been removed.

This is the beginning of the parrot over the rubber cement and acrylic background.

This is the parrot after quite a bit of colored pencil work.  It has a little more to go, but is close to finished.