1/22/13

Tuesday Morning

Watercolor.  I fixed the areas around the head and arm that got out of hand...  I then added a wash of warm yellow to improve of the scrubbed places.  I added dark to the head to texture the hair (indigo and burnt sienna).  I also added dark to her body, it still needs some shaping.

Colored pencil.  I added  light to her clothing using light peach.  Then I did stripes of color  to begin the pattern (orange, true blue, chartreuse).  Then I added highlights with light peach and shadows with some black (carefully).  I started adding the black stripe pattern, it needs some work.  I added texture to her hair with black and light peach and some color (yellow and red).  Her skin was again - peach, then scarlet lake (lightly), then yellow(very lightly), then sienna, then peach or light peach for highlights and black or dark brown for shadows.