12/4/12

Tuesday Class

Acrylic with 2 layers of color and texture made with plastic wrap.  Layer 1 - I wet the area, dropped in acrylic color (a red and green, use what you want).  I laid plastic wrap on top (scrunch it a little) and let it dry.  Layer 2 -  I added a glaze of yellow and placed plastic wrap on again and let it dry.  I used mult-media paper, but this can be done on many different surfaces.

Colored pencil, rubber cement, Goo Gone.   I dribbled rubber cement on the paper.  I added 'washed' of melted colored pencil as well as splatters of melted colored pencil (melted with Goo Gone).  I used scarlet lake and dark green and a little canary yellow.  I have not removed the rubber cement yet, but I do know the rubber cement is very 'goopy' and some came off onto the wax paper I had placed on top before putting this in my bag.