8/30/13

Exploring Colored Pencil (August 2013)

Colored pencil on Dura-Lar Matte.  This is a background for the dura-lar piece.  I have taken a white paper and melted, painted, and splattered colored pencil with Goo Gone going around the flower (which I transferred onto the paper)

Colored pencil on Dura-Lar Matte.  This is the piece with some of the black and white side done as well as some of the color side done.  Iy has a white background.

Colored pencil on Dura-Lar Matte.  This is the background and Dura-Lar together.

Colored pencil on a dark surface.  The color for this is not correct, I could not get a good photo, sorry.  I mostly used white as well as a few basic colors concentrating on the values.  I then melted it with Goo Gone.  I will work more on top in class.

Colored pencil over a melted under drawing.  For this I used two methods.  I melted the pencil in a lid and then painted and splattered it on the paper (pay attention to values).  I also drew some on the paper and then melted it (pay attention to values).  I may do m ore melting and then work on top with colored pencil.