3/20/12

Tuesday Morning Class

Acrylic painting with the masking rubbed off.  I masked the flower and branch areas and  added another layer of paint (still wet, but not quite as wet).  The next step is to add details and values to the flowers and branches.

Acrylic rubber cement painting.  I added another layer of rubber cement and more color.

This is the colored pencil over watercolor.  I added more values and details to the flowers and branches and added more dark to the background (to push the flowers forward and to add contrast)

This is the watercolor masking painting.  I masked the entire flower and branch areas and painted more in the background.  I will remove the masking next and then add details.

Watercolor rubber cement painting.  I added another layer of rubber cement and more color.