1/15/22

NCBG Painting and Drawing with Watercolor Pencils January 15, 2022

 

This is about 90% complete.  I have added layers of dry watercolor pencil (could switch to colored pencil for this part).  I have run a damp brush over the sanding texture in the background.

I will take a few weeks to look at, study, and make additions or corrections and any changes needed.  This is the process for my art towards the end.

This is after wetting the background and adding a texture called sanding.  We will do this on our pieces in class.

How it looks after it is dry and the plastic wrap removed.

This is after the pencil was activated/wet with water and a brush.  I added plastic wrap to make texture on the left side.  We will not do this to our pieces in class because it takes too long to dry.  But we will do this as an exercise.




This is the start of layering the dry watercolor pencil.