8/23/14

BAL Class (August 2014)

Acrylic.  The eye, the one I messed in while it was wet, needs to be fixed, badly.  It is the wrong shape and the pupil is too low and disconnected.  I added details and values and toned down the background.  It has quite a bit of work left.

Colored pencil.  This is going well and just needs more work.  It is fairly far along.  I added values and details.  I have more work with the white (the white is not as garishly bright as the photo shows it to be).

watercolor.  I added details and values.  There are a few things that need correcting, but overall it is going well.  I added values and details and it still needs more values and details, but it is going well.

Acrylic.  I toned down the background a bit - darkening it in the front.  I added some details and values to the flower - it needs more of the same.  I also need to give it a stem and some leaves to anchor it.

Colored pencil.  I have darkened the background and added s nit more value and details to the flower.  it needs more detail and value on the flower and leaves. and of course the background needs to be completed.

Watercolor.  I removed the rubber cement and glazed with yellow over the background.  The flower need a lot more value and detail work and the background need to be organized.