1/23/14

Aqueous Acrylic & Gouache (Jan. & Feb. 2014)

Acrylic.  I mixed some darks (purple, red, and green) and started painting in the negative (background) sections.  I painted them in paying attention to values and subtly altering them (don't paint them solidly). 

Gouache.  I mixed some darks (purple, red, and green) and started painting in the negative (background) sections.  I painted them in paying attention to values and subtly altering them (don't paint them solidly).

Acrylic.  I started adding a few details and corrections, adding values.  I will do this in class.

Acrylic.  I used white and water, starting in the lightest area pulling it out from there to make smooth transitions from light to dark.

Gouache.  I used white and water, starting in the lightest area pulling it out from there to make smooth transitions from light to dark.